Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun Gordon Setter Factoid

Did you know that there are at least 2 famous people (that I know of) who have owned Gordon Setters?

Diane Sawyer, morning anchor for ABC News, years ago, had a big Gordon Setter named George.





Ed McMahon, from the Johnny Carson's The Tonights Show, has also owned a Gordon Setter. McMahon's Gordon was named Juniper Berry.




Anyone else know of any famous Gordon Setter owners?

Well.........besides Leigh at Come By Chance!

                                            **********    UPDATE    **********

My husband, with his great memory, (but lousy timing!...after publishing this post) just reminded me that Jameson Parker has, or had,  Gordons and he also used to have a Sporting show on OLN. He also stared with Gerald McRaney in the tv series, Simon & Simon.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! How did you know I was about to submit myself!?!? LOL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Leigh! I knew you'd be here eventually. I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. YEAH!....You were!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I had the hugest crush on Jameson Parker when I was young(er than I am now). I like him even more now. He obviously has good taste in dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Julia, you.....and me.....and all the other 16 year old girls in the neighborhood! ha ha

    ReplyDelete