Friday, September 11, 2009

Surething Sweet Mickey ~ Our Female Gordon Setter

Photo's By Karen Thomason

~ Mickey on Point ~

"Mickey" is a 2 1/2 yr. old female from Iron Creek Kennels. She goes back to our Peat X Aspen breeding through Fld. Ch. Hyland Raven and the Raven X Pal Joey breeding. She is a real sweetheart and extremely classy. She moves quickly but hunts for me with no "hacking" her in. I love a dog that requires little or no handling. When we leave the van I tell her "Birds", when we get back to the van I tell her "kennel up". Not much else in between. I hope this will be her season to shine. We had NO birds last year and a heart attack sidelined me season before. This is finally her chance to become the bird dog I see in her. DWT


NOTE: Ironwood Kennels is located in Troy, Montana, presently has 2 Gordon's for sale. Started and ready to hunt. Anyone interested can inquire in comments.

10/16/09 Both puppies have been SOLD.

1 comment:

  1. Are either of these two started dogs available now? If so, could you please contact me soon?

    thanks so much.
    Ann
    208-946-6091

    ReplyDelete