Monday, August 22, 2011

Individual Gordon Setter Pics/7wks. 6 Days Old

As I promised, here are your individual puppy pics of the puppies we still have. 

The Girls:

Layla
Layla  
Lucy
Lucy
And Now, The Boys:

Lefty
Lefty
Leroy Brown
Leroy Brown


The random shots.......
I'm starting to think that Lefty & Layla could be twins!

Lefty LOVES my HIS Stool!




And Picture of The Week:

Leroy Brown

The crowd is getting smaller and another one leaves Wednesday. Before long they will all be in new homes with new families. Just the way it should be.

Have a great week everyone and......
Don't forget to hug your dog!!

2 comments:

  1. awww... off into the big wide world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to pick the cutest... I would say Leroy Brown and not because the picture of the week makes him look so outstanding! All the puppies look alike, dah, but there are little differences and I like LB! Glad the puppies all have homes to go to and your life can get back to whatever normal is.

    ReplyDelete