Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Summit Assistance Dogs of Anacortes, Wa.

This post is about great dogs! Dan and I went to Anacortes, Washington to visit our daughter Amy. While there, we met a lady, Diana, who breeds golden retrievers for service dogs, for Summit Assistance Dogs.

I like to showcase organizations like this, so I have added them to my list of favorite links. I hope you'll take a look. They have a wonderful video that shows the great work they are doing.

They are a non-profit organization and you can find their website by clicking here:
  www.summitdogs.org

2 comments:

  1. These organizations are wonderful. So very important to our disabled and special needs folks. Aren't dogs amazing?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Oh yea, Dogs are most certainly amazing. They are our furry, 4 legged heroes! I noticed you have a HUGE white dog on Verde Farm. She/He is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete