Monday, February 1, 2010

European Gordon Setter Kennels & Breeders

While researching the previous post, I came across this list of European Gordon Setter Breeders. Now I know that's it's not likely that someone will purchase a Gordon from overseas, I am posting this link for anyone who wants to surf some nice sites, not normally available through search. At least I've never seen this list, other than on this website.
Anyway, I was actually very excited to see sooooo many Gordon Setter breeders.  I was pleasantly surprised at how many countries had Gordon Setter breeders. I know the breed is fairly old, but I'm still getting "What kind of dog do you have?" from time to time when we are not in the normal hunting situation. Like at the Vets, even.

I haven't had a chance to look at them all, that would take a while, but you might check it out sometime. I found it really interesting.

Click on the link below, then on the site, scroll down and click on LINKS from the left side column. That will take you to the list.
http://www.saturnii.eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment